This area of the website will be updated regularly with the latest information of how the Nursery is responding to the COVID-19 situation.
Cippenham Nursery School COVID-19 Risk Assessment
The care and safety of all our children and staff are a priority at Cippenham Nursery School. We have therefore produced a COVID-19 Risk Assessment to ensure that everyone is safe whilst on the premises.
We review and update our Risk Assessment regularly.
Drop Off & Pick Up
When dropping off and collecting your child from Nursery, please remember to…
- …arrive on time
- …wear a face mask/covering that covers your mouth and nose entirely
- …maintain 2m social distancing guidance
- …wait at the classroom gate
- …observe the one way system
What do I do if my child is displaying symptoms?
If your child or family member is showing any symptoms of COVID-19:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you have noticed that you cannot smell or taste anything, of things smell or taste different to normal
For further details, please click on the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/coronavirus-in-children/
Guidance: Actions for early years and childcare providers during the COVID-19 pandemic: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-early-years-and-childcare-closures/actions-for-early-years-and-childcare-providers-during-the-covid-19-pandemic
If you have any concerns or worries about your child attending Nursery, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we would always want to improve matters by developing strong and supportive relationships between the Nursery and Parents/Carers in the first instance.
Please read the following information carefully. It explains what to do if your child or someone else in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms